Dec 21, 2011

Baby gifts!

My littlest niece is turning One in a few weeks, and I was having a hard time trying to decide just what I would make her! For Christmas, I made her a Bella Bunny:




(The first ever Bella Bunny was for her big sister!)

I have been making so many things for Christmas, not to mention having non stop contractions for days (weeks, really) and getting ready for this baby to arrive any day, plus Kade's birthday was a couple weeks ago, and I have more family members and friends with birthdays within the next couple weeks as well. My brain is a little fried! Running on empty! But then I saw this really cute project in one of Addi's mom's Pinterest boards, and I thought it would be the perfect gift! Thank goodness for all these ideas and tutorials all over the internet, they save me from having to think of stuff for myself all the time!

It's called a Modular Star, and I think babies/toddlers would *love* it because it's very easy to grab on to, soft, and colorful! The hardest part was choosing the fabrics. I ended up using 30 different prints, and cut 2 triangles (I used a cardboard template and my rotary cutter) from each print. This project is perfect for all those little scraps!!! Here are all 60 of my triangles, ready for the next step:


I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done! I may have to make one for my baby too, although that can wait a little while. And there are still a few Christmas projects that I'm rushing to finish in time. I think it will be pretty quick to come together though, I'm so excited!

8 comments:

Riahli said...

Oh I love the fuzzy bella bunny! I still have one cut out and sitting in my sewing box just waiting for me to finish it, haha! Can't wait to see what new cute thing you've crafted! :)

window movie maker said...

Thanks for your page! Your share information it helped me alot! I pray for you to be happy and successful in your life.

Rankerz said...

That gift is looking very nice and wants to buy this I visited the kid's shop much time and saw these bears. Now I'm just researching for pbn links for sale I know many peoples want to know about this and that are mentioned in the article.

Halena Bob said...

Babies gifts are looking pretty and everyone wants to buy this I also want but nowadays I'm still busy because of my work I'm working from Writing Assignments for Nursing Students it is work best in the UK's top leading company.

Unknown said...

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..ThanksProtective Coverall

Unknown said...

Wegwerp SMS overall Type 5/6 Blauw
Beschermhoes van non-woven SMS met elastische enkels, gezicht, manchetten en tailleband om de maat aan te passen. Een zelfklevende flap voor een betere sluiting aan de voorkant.
Type 5 & 6 met volledige conformiteit met classificatie volgens EN 14325

Materiaal: SMS 100% polypropyleen 50 g / m2
Beschikbare kleuren: Blauwe
Maat: XL-XXL
Verpakking: 50 stuks
Prijs: € 1,90 SOCIAL ACCOUNTS
https://www.facebook.com/epitexnl Wegwerp SMS overall Type 5/6 Blauwe

Jenica Dietz said...

The bella bunny is really cute! One is still cut out and waiting to be finished in my sewing box, hehe! I'm excited to see what new adorable creation you've come up with,[url=https://www.ghostwritersavenue.com/fiction]Professional Fiction Ghostwriting Agency[/url] I will write a blog and then post it on fiction nich.

issabella said...

Colorful building blocks allow babies to unleash their creativity as they stack and arrange the blocks in imaginative ways. It also develops their spatial awareness and hand-eye coordination.By incorporating these learning activities into cute and colorful gifts for babies, you not only provide them with delightful and engaging toys but also support their developmental milestones for describe how a learning activity has improved in a fun and interactive way.