Apr 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Kade's school held an Easter program last night. It was fantastic!! So adorable and sweet... I will admit, I cried a few times! They did the Tale of the Three Trees. I'm so glad I was able to record the songs with my camera. Here is one of them. Kade has a solo at the end!



Kade found us all in the crowd, and I could see his face light up when he saw us. He is usually a pretty shy little guy, but you never would have guessed that last night! He didn't seem to be nervous of being in front of all the people (unless yawning is a nervous tick? He yawned about 100 times... don't know what that was about! lol). He enjoyed it actually! He's always telling me that when he grows up, he wants to be a famous rock star. He didn't even want to leave the stage when it was over. He just sat down and hung out until I came down to get him!

Here are a few of the family members that came to see Kade. I didn't get a picture with us, or Kade's other grandparents, unfortunately.


I did get a photo with Kade's teacher, Miss Janice! He loves her to death! She was the director, and she did an amazing job! From what I could tell, the whole thing went smoothly, which is pretty impressive!


What special memories! :)

I'll post some better photos of Kade's costume later. My mom offered to help me make it, since I hurt my back. It was lots of fun!

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Melody. Kade did an amazing job. I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see how God continues to use him. Thank you for sharing this! Miss Janice

Gwen said...

Yay!!!! Kade did a wonderful job and we are so glad that we got to come and see the program :o)

Anonymous said...

Melody, Thank you for posting this. I have family back in Indiana that have been waiting to see the video. This will give them a chance to see it. Erica, Kade and Joseph did such an awesome job...all I could do is cry. Praise God for such wonderful kids. Stephanie (Erica's Mom)