Dec 4, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

I can't believe how fast Christmas is coming... it's kind of making me all panicky!! Ack! Do you have your tree yet? We always wait until after Kade's birthday to decorate. We're hoping to get a tree on Sunday and bring out the big box of ornaments, stockings, snowflakes, and the nativity.

The main problem is WHERE to put the tree.... going to have to move some furniture and probably block one of the doors.... hmmm...

Look what is up for sale in my shop!


Hopefully he will be sold in time to arrive in his new home by Christmas!

I also have more Dino's ready. Only two are listed at the moment, but I have a stack that I'm working on that will be ready very soon! Some of the ribbon I used isn't being made anymore, so I decided it was time for me to update Dino and make him even better! He now has 7 ribbons instead of 6, and I altered the pattern a tiny bit. Here is his new look:


I'm going to go work on them right now.

Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs to listen to, enjoy :)

No comments: