Mar 27, 2008

Scallywag Makeup Bag

Here's something I made for a friend today!

If you want to make one, here is a super wonderful, easy to follow tutorial:

Straight Sided Triangular Cosmetic Bag Tutorial

I used some fabric that was on clearance for $1/yard, and for the inside I used picnic table cloth stuff -... waterproof, easy to clean up makeup spills!! :) The only problem with that is now I can't iron the bag! At least I ironed the fabric before I sewed it.


So, what crafty things (or not) have you finished today?
Now that I have the bag done, I am going to go work on a wholesale order.... today I'm sewing on 40 little eyeballs! Lots of little eyeballs!

3 comments:

KieutiePie said...

That's a lot of eyeballs!!!

KieutiePie said...

I had to revise my contest! Please come back and try again? =}

Diana said...

Love it!!! Absolutely love it. If I wasn't almost under water with my own projects, I'd definitely attempt it. Love the juxtaposition of rough and tough pirates and girlie makeup.

You're very talented and have great taste!

xox
Diana